VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2018 14:09:06 -0600
Hello Deborah, and all,

Great response, Deborah. There have been a few great responses here, in fact. It's too bad such good, common sense stuff is so uncommon these days. Anyway, can someone familiar with the peeps in charge of CSUN, please provide the rest of us with the contact info needed to contact them -- so we can let them know instead of just keeping this good discussion between us, or merely on their facebook page?

Thanks, all.

Literacy is lovely, and Braille is beautiful! The need to read is the blood we all bleed. If a child has a right to, or "deserves" to learn to read  using print, then a blind child has a right to, or deserves to learn to read using Braille.

Blessings to You and Yours, All Who Read This!
Everett
In Colorado Springs, USA