VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Annemarie Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Annemarie Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2017 10:44:10 -0500
Netflix is one of the worst offenders, in my screen reading experience....
Also, roadscholar.org whichis a  site for educational travel by people
50 and older who are known to lose vision as they/we age and are
increasingly more likely to use screen reading assistive technology!

Good luck with your presentation!

Annemarie
Annemarie

--