VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2017 16:16:09 -0500
Ignore the pass-through key message on the library link, on audible.com.
I don't know why it is even there.

You may need to hit enter twice, but you may wish to tab onto the link
instead of just arrowing onto it with the virtual cursor.  I've found that
sometimes I can arrow around a page but when I start tabbing, I am not
where I thought I should be.

The hints about going directly to the library or using the mobile site are
good.  You can also click on the accessible link at the very top of the
page.

I still tend to use the main site to search for and purchase books, but do
my downloading and listening on my iPhone.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi

Archived on the World Wide Web at