VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2017 13:06:06 -0800
Thanks for sharing the direct link to the Library site at Audible.com.  That helps, as does the notion that pressing the enter key twice quickly might open the Library from the main Audible.com site.

I tend to do most of my Audible.com reading from the iPhone.  It has much better accessibility throughout the purchasing, downloading and listening experiences.

Thx, Albert