VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
terrie arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
terrie arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2016 12:08:13 -0600
Just got a note on one of my iPhone tech BARD blogs that supposedly the next iPhone eight coming out the 156 or it could've been at 2:58 whatever the one next one bigger sizes may come out at a cost of $250 per phone that would sure beat the cost of right now what a iPhone 7 Plus costs so looking forward to Mar coming up and this will truly compete with all the android phones that are cheaper out there right now so looking forward to see what new things Apple has coming out to everybody so keep your fingers crossed that it does come out a whole lot cheaper this means that you can go to the Apple store and buy an unlocked phone for your cell carrier and not pay them a whole bunch of money out of your pocket so really looking forward to that My thoughts for today

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]