ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:33:04 -0500
Hi John and Everyone,

Well, the tree man has been here. We didn't even hear him come and
take the trees.

Vernon said he took most of it but he didn't clean up yet.

Vernon has been taking pictures all day.

I told him we need to video different things.

Also our Insurence man was here earlier.

I told Vernon dump all the pictures from my camera and keep those he
took yesterday and today for evidence.

Our Insurence man told us we would have to pay them back if they paid
us and then she paid us or her insurence company paid us.

I just wish the 2 Insurence companies would fight it out and we could
get paid by only one of them.

We will not do anything dishonest.

He is taking pictures again, I think of what's left of the tree.
Probably just the stump.

I bet it was rottin as we did not even hear him cut it down.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.