ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2017 13:15:18 -0500
Hi all.
As I am reading the Bible, and praying, sometimes my mind is
conflicted.  I know this is not of God at all.  It's like a thought
pops into my mind saying, "What makes God better than you?"  This is
so demonic, it's obvious.
I know that I know that I know that I belong to Christ, but why does
this keep happening?  I pray that it is taken away from me, but it
keeps occurring.  Does this mean that I really don't believe?  Does
this mean that all of my prayers are not truly from my heart?
I feel so hypocritical because on one hand I say, "I believe." and I
know that I do.  But on the other, this demonic thought keeps
occurring.
Help?
Jen