AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kelechi Eke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 13:47:46 GMT
Good morning sisters and brothers,
   I thought I posted a note about the updated AAM web-site two days ago but
it doesn't seem like it.  Well the site has been updated at the same
address:    http://danenet.wicip.org/aam/
There are still some work to be done and I will be doing that as soon as I
get all the current information that need to be there.  If you have such
info please email them so that the site will be how all of us want it.
Thanks and have a pleasant day.

KC