From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2015 19:27:58 -0800
Theoretically I don't see why one of the accessible gps programs couldn't
import aprs data and announce something like
"WA6IVG is located 3 miles west of the entrance to Humboldt bay at an
altitude of -50 feet! <GRIN>

Well hope not, but you get the idea. Find out if an author of your favorite
gps app is a ham and see if you can grab his interest.

since aprs uses gps to get its location data, it seems likely the data sent
in the packets would be interpretable by a gps program that works with a
screen reader.

Now doesn't that sound easy? Yep for somebody else!
Tom Fowle WA6IVG