From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2016 16:53:53 -0400

Thanksgiving is about the food. If you are gluten-free, especially with Celiac Disease, it's REALLY about the food. Can I eat that?

The Yummee Yummee Team believes food should be shared with family and friends. Our recipes and specially forumulated premium gluten-free baking mixes are designed for taste and texture. So, if you are not gluten-free, you will enjoy the food with your gluten-free family. Using our Breads mix, make a variety of dinner rolls - fantans, jumbos, cloverleaf, and crescents.

Pick from several gluten-free Thanksgiving essentials. Use Dreamees mix to make and bake two crust apple pie or pumpkin chiffon pie. Or, try the cornbread recipe. Ready to eat cornbread in about 30 minutes.

With Muffins & Coffee Cakes mix, make and bake Mississippi apple pie coffee cake, maple pecan muffins, or brown sugar pumpkin bread. Pefect for breakfast or for overnight gluten-free guests. Black Friday shoppers - take the muffins with you for a quick snack and shop on 'til dark!

For a real WOW FACTOR, use Breads mix to make and bake, maple pecan twist coffee cake, cranberry swirl bread, or praline Danish. Perfect for breakfast or dessert.

Stock-up now with Cookiees mix! Bake some Christmas magic with us. Make giant gingerbread men / women, sandwich cookies for Santa, Kolaches for a special treat, or try 30 other cookie recipes. You will need Cookiees mix. SAVE 20% everyday on a cases of mixes.

Discover your One MIX ... Endless Possibilities! SHOP & SAVE on Yummee Yummee's premium gluten-free baking mixes. Make your Thanksgiving an "I can eat that!"

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Yummee Yummee Team

Yummee Yummee
http://www.yummeeyummee.com