Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 22:02:04 -0400

 >   >   >  START PLANNING YOUR GLUTEN-FREE TRAVEL FOR 2015  <   <   <

* * *  INDIA- Including a 3 Day TIGER SAFARI
February 23 - March 7, 2015                        THIS IS A GO ! ! !

Some spaces available for our first ever Gluten-free Tour of India's
Golden Circle including  a 3 day Tiger Safari, the Taj Mahal and so much
more.

The hotels, restaurants, motor coaches and guides are all of Top Quality.

* *  WASHINGTON, D.C. mini
April 7 - 11, 2015

To do justice to a visit of DC, we think we need to do a 4-nighter.
Staying in the heart of Georgetown - known as one of DC's best
destinations for historic sites, shopping, dining and nightlife and our
hotel being a stop for the On-Off-Big-Bus (48 hour ticket included),
which will give you easy access to almost all of the sites to visit and
see -- including Arlington Cemetery and so much more.

We'll take a luxury coach to tour George Washington's Mount Vernon and
Old Town Alexandria, where we'll enjoy a special lunch.There is also the
possibility that there will still be Cherry Blossoms on the trees.

* *  THE OTHER CHINA & TIBET w an OPTIONAL PRE BEIJING 2 DAY TOUR

August 1 - 14, 2015        July 30 - August 2, 2015  PRE

For those who have never been to China we will spend two days touring
all the highlights of the area; Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Great
Wall and more.

When the others arrive we will spend the next day touring more of
Beijing and then we'll all head out for Tibet.  After touring Lhasa and
more, well the tour the exotic areas of Lijiang, Shangri-La, Guiliun, Li
River cruise, Yanshuo, Suzhou and more.  Areas most travelers to China
never get to see or experience

* * FALL FOLIAGE RHINE RIVER CRUISE + AMSTERDAMTOUR
October 8 - 18, 2015

 > SAVE UP TO $1,100 PER STATEROOM IF YOU BOOK BY OCT 30, 2014 <

We are pleased to present a 1st Class "All Inclusive", fully escorted
Uniworld cruise through Holland and along the magnificent Rhine River
during the Fall Foliage season - with Germany on one side and France on
the other.

Before we board the SS Antoinette, we'll Tour Amsterdam and visit the
Anne Frank house, the Rikjsmuseum and the world famous diamond center
and more.

We are also working on other Gluten-free Getaways for 2015.

PLEASE NOTE: All the Getaways denoted with the "* *" are not up on our
website as of this time, but will be put on ASAP.

If you'd like to become a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our Quarterly
Newsletter, Receive Getaway Discounts and more, send your check for the
annual dues of $40 membership to:

Bob & Ruth's       205 Donerail Court       Havre de Grace, MD  21078

Check us out at HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM