VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 08:53:15 -0500
I had a Toshiba laptop with a touch strip that caused the speaker to stop, and sometimes the cursor would go somewhere I didn't want to go.  The computer stopped working and is now gathering dust.  Sad because I liked the keyboard and I am usually picky about keyboards.

I hope you get your problems solved.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone