VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2016 11:47:19 -0700
In Word and other Office programs, you can add to the clipboard and
later choose clipboard items if the clipboard is visible when you paste
to it. I don't know if that's what you're referring to.

It's been a long time since I've worked with XP and Office 2003, so I
don't remember. This article says the option for opening the clipboard
is in the Edit menu, and I think I have a vague membory of using alt+tab
or ctrl+tab to move from the document to the clipboard. Anyway, the
article is here:

http://www.computergaga.com/word/2003/foundation/editing_a_document/office_clipboard.html