ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:15:04 -0500
Hi Phil,

I'm praying for cooler weather for you all.

Also, I pray that the swing will be installed properly.

I love my deck swing.

Vernon wants to build a new deck, but we can't do it now.

This one is crumbling. It's cement and they did
not build it with reinforcements.

I'll write mor later.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.

.