ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 17:36:34 -0500
Hi Pat,
I am praying for both of you.  I feel better knowing that the
microwave procedure is possible.  Going under is creepy, but I'd
rather do that than be sick for ages.
God is in control, and will take what the devil means for evil, and
use it for good.  Wow, when I was typing I had a real quick flash of a
hand and sculptor's tools.
Praying with you is a really special gift; thanks.
Donna