Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2014 08:24:11 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Kate Ozello <[log in to unmask]>

Hello All!

We recently visited Kings Island amusement park in Mason, OH.

They have a dedicated gluten free food stand called Potato Works. It's
in Coney Mall - stay away from the Potato Works in Rivertown as it is
not gluten free.

The stand is labeled Gluten Free and has fried chicken tenders (my son
ate a bunch!   he was soooo happy!), corn dogs, french fries and ice
cream cones.

There are more gluten free food options in the park - gf pizza in
Ocktoberfest - I didn't try it - a friend did and she did not like it.

The gf info is not on the website and when I called customer service I
only got vague details - at this time they are unable to email a list of
exactly what gf food is where in the park.

We brought a carry cooler with back up food and stopped by guest
services at the entrance and got the list of gf products - just 3
places: Skyline Chili, Potato Works, Festhaus (pizza).  I've attached
the list they gave us.

We only ate at Potato Works to avoid cross-contamination and had Dippin
Dots (was a little nervous about possible cross contamination) - noone
got sick.

I hope this helps!

:)
Kate