ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
vinny samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 07:37:35 -0800
Hi Kathy,
I had the privelege of meeting Carrol on the phone the other day.  She was
as dynamic on the phone as she is on the list.
She speaks in a very low octave of her voice-wish you could have heard her
voice, I don't think I will forget it.
Sure wish I could have figured out a way to get to Colorado.
Vinny