VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2017 22:06:10 +0000
Hello Keith,
Actually I have an XPS Dell 13 inch at home, and a Surface Pro 3 at work. My favorite of those two is my XPS. It is a solid little machine that is a workhorse. The Surface Pro has improved tremendously in the past 4 months with updates and such. Before that I would bring my XPS to work any time I needed a laptop. It seemed to be more stable with JAWS and did not lock up as frequently as my Surface. Now days my Surface seems to be as stable as my XPS and so I no longer bring my XPS to work for work things. I can say that I still prefer the hard back on the XPS over the  surface screen that has a kickstand to hold it up. The keyboard connects via magnets and has a cloth covered notebook cover feel to it.
You can call me if you want to discuss further.
Best,
Terri

Terri Hedgpeth, Ed.D.
Director Support Services EOSS