ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2016 13:57:28 -0500
Hi Loving Ones,

I want to thank you all for keeping Vernon and I in your prayers. We
appreciate this so very much and we know God is the healer.

We love you all so very much.

I'm writing to give you an update on Vernon as of May 20th 2016.

First of all, and most important, Vernon is feeling just fine.

He's working really hard on the house we are going to sell.

Important thing to Note: This house we are going to sell use to be
our rental. This is not the house we're living in. <smile.

We received a phone call this morning at around 11:30 AM from DR.
Kepin's office.

Vernon is scheduled to see DR Kepin at the Sanford Oncology Clinic in
Sioux Falls on Wednesday, May 25th 2016 at 1 PM. He will have some
lab work done at noon on that day.

The lab work they are going to do is:

CBC with Dif.

And a CMP.

Please continue to keep Vernon and I in your prayers.

I'm kind of scared.

Oh, and about the house, we're meeting with a realtor on Saturday
afternoon at 1:30 Pm.

We hope that we can list it through her.

I told Vernon today that if he has to have any kind of treatment,
that we need to let someone else sell the house, and not us.

Please pray for this all to be in God's timing.

Thanks much.

Much Love to you all, and Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.