VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
gary-melconian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
gary-melconian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 20:15:22 -0700
Use a USB headset as there is no audio driver associatd with USB headset  and USB headset uses generic USB driver, and that way you will hav sound and  that  way you can take care of your audio issues. I have a feeling it’s a driver issue that needs  to b updated  to a version that  supports  windows 10. If its an hp machine I have experience the same thing and that was the only way that   I resolved it.