VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2018 16:45:39 -0600
Hi Harry,

Thanks for the article.  It will be interesting to see if the device becomes generally available.  Introducing products with new technology is always challenging.  Not all products come to market and the ones that do sometimes have challenges with tech support and maintenance.  I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.  Keep us posted.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone