VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2018 09:19:59 -0600
Hello All,

I am using the iOS version of Webex to join meetings.  I am using an iPhone 6s.  I open the meeting by opening Microsoft Outlook on my phone, select calendar, select time slot events, and find the meeting I want to join.  The calendar entry contains information about the event including a url to open the page in Webex.  When I am logging into a meeting in a public room, the link is visible.  If someone has set up a link from their own private Webex room, the Location field shows up, but I can't expand it to get the link.  I end up having to ask someone else to send me the direct link so I can join the meeting.  Does anyone have a workaround for this situation?  Using the desktop version of Webex isn't a good option as it  isn't accessible.  The situation is complicated by the fact that I am a contract employee at my job which means I don't have a personal Webex room.  That's just our company policy.
I hope some iOS or Webex user can help.

Thanks,
Dan

Sent from my iPhone