VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 18:46:26 -0400
Hi all,

I'm sending this to people who I know, who have Alexa, and I bet there
are some on this list who have her as well!!

Well, let's see now, I've had Alexa since Tuesday morning, and what has
she become for me?

1. My radio player.

2. My calculator.

3. My dictionary.

4. My timer.

5. My sleep aid, I *LOVE* the babbling brook.

6. my directory assistance when looking up business phone numbers.

7. My reminder.

Folks, there are over 15,000 skills that she has!!!! Does that blow your
mind, or what????

I have only mentioned 7 here, and I'm going to paste my list into a
document that I'm going to save, with all the skills on it, that I'm
using, because I know I won't be able to remember them all!

Tonight, I hope to, go into the Amazon Alexa app, on my iPod, and find
out every skill, she has!!!!

I probably will not be able to go through all 15,000 skills though. 2
questions for all of you:

1. Does Alexa do anything else for you all, that I have not mentioned here?

2.  Is there a group of Alexa users out there that I could join?

This thing is incredible!!!

I normally don't ask people to forward things for me, because I don't
like to do it either, but if you would like to, please, forward this to
any Alexa users you may be in contact with, and they can email me back
with things they use Alexa for!

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]