VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 20:46:29 -0400
Hi all,

Using windows 10, creators and jaws 18, and also, Narrator.

For the heck of it, I started Narrator, and clicked on a you tube video.
I had scan turned off, and folks, it's amazing!

You are put into the volume slider and it says 100%, that's if you have
the volume set to that, and you can use the down and up arrow keys to
turn the volume up and down.

The space bar is the pause and play toggle key.

If you want to go to the beginning of a video, press home, if you want
to go to the end, press end, and if you want to know where you are in
the video, press tab 1 time, and you should be in the status box, and if
you right arrow, it will tell you where you are at in the video!!!

Anyway folks, just wanted to let you all know, and if anyone else finds
anything else, using Narrator with you tube, let us know!!!

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]