VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2016 13:50:03 -0500
Omnichannel brings all of U.S.  Bank to our customers by creating
solutions that empower people to achieve their financial dreams.
We create simple, seamless experiences for our customers - no
matter how they choose to bank with us.

A Business Readiness Accessibility Project Analyst will possess
unique qualifications and skills using tools such as Jaws, Cobra
10 and /or Speak up software solutions., with primary
responsibility for driving solutions that exceed customer
expectations and solve for business needs.  Experience with
usability, accessibility and demonstrated knowledge of applicable
laws, policies, standards, and best practices, including WCAG
2.0.  and Section 508.  This person will be influencing design,
and training others regarding the validation process and tools
for accessibility.  They will help drive accessibility standards
for creating and validating accessibility user stories,
evaluating prototypes, performing business line acceptance
testing and creating materials to educate project analysts as
well as other partners within the project lifecycle.   The teams
develop functionality for our consumer banking digital products,
such as our mobile apps, mobile web and online banking platform.
This resource will leverage subject matter experts across the
Omnichannel team to validate that we are staying within our long
term product roadmaps and meeting regulatory requirements.  In
addition, this resource will partner with others to be sure
customer communications and other business readiness activities
are appropriately being planned for accessibility.

Our people are our most important asset.  Experience in Consumer
Banking and on agile teams is a must.  In addition, strong
collaboration and partnership skills are very important.

Preferred Skills/Experience
- Must be an accessibility expert with 5 years of experience
  Expert knowledge and experience with using JAWS, Cobra,
Thunder, &/or VoiceOver
- Test, and debug applications according to accessibility
specifications.
-Test and evaluate software tools from accessibility and
usability perspectives.
-Understand design principles, guidelines, and relevant policies,
including web accessibility standards.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of product management principles a plus
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Agile Scrum or Project Management Certifications
- Version One

Job
 Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location
Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis, Oregon-OR-Portland or San Francisco too

Let me know if you have questions.  Thank you!

Ann Macheledt
Chair
Minnesota Business Leadership Network
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B38fIZrGkxAfWVJWL
XNWOFp2U0k&revid=0B38fIZrGkxAfRHFEMlI3TlJtekVvdzJCUHI0VUd4L2JGMEx
zPQ]

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave.  W., Suite
240, St.  Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web<http://mn.gov/deed> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/mndeed> |
Facebook<http://facebook.com/mndeed
[Minnesota: Number 1 State for Business, CNBC,
2015]<http://mn.gov/deed/whymn

ûïô

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]