VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2016 13:08:55 -0400
Hi all,
I'm using windows 10, and jaws 17.
Here's my situation.
Tomorrow night, our professional hockey team has a chance to win a
championship, first time in 44 years!
There' going to stream it, on our local radio station.
I'd love to use tapin radio to record it, but unfortunately, the radio
station uses it's own player to stream it, so I cannot record it with
tapin radio, so I'll have to use studio recorder, and record it that way.
I need to find an external sound card. On another list, someone told me
"I have a Sound Blaster external sound card that has the "what u hear"
feature. This lets you record anything coming out of a PC."
So, I know I need a USB external sound card.
So, which USB external sound card has the what you hear feature?
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]