VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 21:58:00 -0400
I saw this on another mailing list.  I know nothing about this other
than what is posted below but wanted to pass it along.

Greetings

CANnect is a consortium of agencies and schools whose mission is to
create leading edge, user-friendly and accessible online educational
opportunities, learning resources and life skills training for persons
who are blind and/or visually impaired, for professionals who serve them
and for their families. www.cannect.org

CANnect has designed and implemented a Portal: Course Catalogue through
which users are able to access existing English language online
accessible courses.  We are working toward the goal of making CANnect
THE one stop shopping site, like Expedia, Orbitz or Travelocity in the
airline industry.  Members are now in the process of uploading their
accessible online courses, videos and webinars to CANnect's Portal.Â

We invite you to join our efforts by agreeing to post your own
accessible online course to CANnect's Portal Course Catalogue. . Let's
make courses more accessible to blind persons and their families the
world over.  Together we can do it.  If you are visually impaired or are
a teacher of the visually impaired, take a look at the courses to see if
any of our accessible online course suits your needs.    Questions?
[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] 1-617-244-8934
We look forward to hearing from you.Â

NOTE CANnect is spelled with an A not an O.Â

--
Rachel Ethier Rosenbaum
1-617-244-8934.

--

Feel free to visit my new Web site
http://www.DavidGoldfield.info

Feel free to visit my LinkedIn profile
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-goldfield/12/929/573

Visit my blog
http://davidgoldfield.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/davidgoldfield

         David Goldfield,
        Founder and Peer Coordinator

    Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]