VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:14:50 -0400
Hi all,
I’m using the bluetooth keyboard, on my Mac Mini, using OS10.9 Mavericks.
I want to create a new folder.
This is how I have done it, but it didn’t work.
1. I pressed control option shift d to go to the desktop.
2. then, I right arrowed over to Macintosh hd.
3. Then, I pressed up and down arrow to open the drive, and folks, you can do it that way, if you have quick nav turned on.
4. Then, I pressed command shift n to new folder.
5. then, I typed the name of the folder, and voice over would not speak what I was typing, because it was secure.
6. Then, I pressed enter, and all I got was a beep, and the folder was not created.
What is the problem? How do I fix it?
Also, to david, if you have that mac for the blind info, I need it, so I can subscribe to it.
take care,
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]