VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 01:57:17 -0400
Hi all,
Using Jaws 17.0.2727, on a windows 10 desktop.
I'm using Thunderbird for email.
I was just typing an email, and when I went back through reading it,
down arrowing through it, when I got to my second question I asked in
the email, jaws only read the first part of the question, and then
everything was blank, until when I pressed control right arrow, and read
word by word. Then, it read the entire question.
Anyone have this problem? If so, how did you solve it? Or, were you not
able to solve the problem?
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]