VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 13:23:05 -0700
Harry,

I remember having the same issue you describe with Edge. I pressed
ctrl+l, then typed

www.google.com

but I couldn't seem to arrow down. I think I solved the problem by
pressing alt+tab or maybe ctrl+tab. When I did that, all was fine. I
just tried opening Edge in Narrator, etc., and I didn't have that
problem, so what I did must have fixed it for good.

About setting Edge as your default, Whenever I use Edge, I start getting
a nag in the Action bar (Windows+a) about making Edge my default
browser, so you might try going there. The other thing you can do is
press the Start key and type "set default apps." On the screen that
comes up, tab to default Browser Internet Explorer, press enter there,
and press enter on Edge on the list of apps.

Hope this helps.

Ciao