VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2016 09:46:48 -0500
Original Message ------
From: Jeanine Lineback via Jobs <[log in to unmask]
Subject: [Jobs] Fwd: Nominations for Vice President of
Accessibility Strategy
Date sent: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:20:52 -0500

 Good morning,
 I was asked to pass along the below job announcement.  I have
spoken to Steve and he is interested in finding someone for this
university that specializes in accessibility strategy and policy.
Please use his phone number or email to contact him, if you have
any leads on someone who might fit this position.
 Thank you,
 Jeanine Lineback

 Begin forwarded message: