VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2016 14:38:45 -0600
From: Jenny Lay-Flurrie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 11:32 AM
To: Kathleen West-Evans; Olson, Toby (ESD); Mylene Padolina; Jill
B.  Houghton
Cc: Niki Salisbury
Subject: Career Fair - 6th April

Hey there folks,

We are hosting the Ability Career Fair on April 6th.  Pretty
excited, we have over 20 companies represented (23 so far, we had
14 last year for context).  And will also have the Museum on
Wheels coming up to Seattle for folks to visit and learn.  All in
all, a great afternoon.

We want to get the word out about the event this year - make sure
that folks in the community have it on their calenders.  Its an
opportunity to meet employers, I'll have the FULL gang on site
from Microsoft let alone 23 other companies who want to meet
prospective employees and talk careers.  I can't wait to meet
folks come in with their resumes ready to have great
conversations!

Any advice on how to spread the word?  The details are all in
this link below.  Open to any/all ideas!

Jenny

Details:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ability-summit-career-fair-tickets-2
1787874118