VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:22:00 -0600
From: Waped [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Hanebutte, Shema
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; WAPED
([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>);
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subject: [Waped] New Access Services Manager position and Kathryn
Held is not leaving TCC!

Hello Everyone!

Let me first start by saying Kathryn Held is not leaving TCC for
another position or retiring!  Kathryn has done an outstanding
job coordinating Access Services as well as Assessment on this
campus for a number of years; the needs for these two areas has
increased year by year.  This demand has led to the creation and
recent posting of an Access Services Manager position for the
college.  Kathryn will continue providing exemplary services for
the campus in the Assessment Center, thank you Kathryn!

Please share the below link broadly.  Thank you!

https://www.governmentjobs.com/jobs/1325098/access-services-manag
er/agency/tacomacc/apply

Shema
Shema Hanebutte
Dean | Counseling, Advising, Access and Career Services
Tacoma Community College | 6501 South 19th St | Tacoma, WA 98466
| phone and fax 253.566.6006

TCC createsmeaningful & relevant LEARNING
inspiresgreater EQUITY
and celebrates SUCCESS in our lives and our communities.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]