VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2016 09:23:08 -0800
Hi all,

This comes from another list.

Ciao

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yao Ding
Date: Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 12:26 AM
Subject: Trace Center Research -- 1 in 15 odds to Win a Kindle Fire
Tablet [U.S. only]
To: accessible <

We are seeking your kind help with a survey study by the Trace RD
Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison. Please see the study flyer below.

The Trace Center is a research and development center at the University
of Wisconsin-Madison. We are looking for research participants to take
part in
a vocabulary study. Participants will take part in a web-based survey to
help us understand terms and language people use to describe needs for
computer
access and access solutions. Our goal is to improve search effectiveness
and efficiency for people looking for access solutions.

We are particularly looking for:

individuals over the age of 65; OR
individuals with disabilities; OR
occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, physical
therapists, and assistive technology practitioners;

You will be asked to complete a web-based questionnaire. You will be
entered in a drawing to win a Kindle Fire tablet (odds are about 1 in 15)!

If you are interested in participating, please send your email address to:

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]