VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terrie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terrie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2015 07:59:47 -0500
The price runs from $350 to a whopping 10 grand for the gold one and that's that's crazy but there are people out there that will buy it so didn't know that they were accessible or not I thought not but you know to be able to answer your phone on your wrist digging out of your pocket might be really nice thing but if it's not accessible except answer calls why spend 350 on it

Sent from my iPhone