VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terrie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terrie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2015 06:00:48 -0600
Hey I just called my local Best Buy and they do. They carry sky bill for a $1 99. Space so you can go online and order it and or you can go to Best Buy and get it but there is also a extra doorbell thing I could never couldn't find information on that so maybe somebody out there could go digging see what they were talking about in their description on their webpage okay thanks a lot appreciate it and hope

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 7, 2015, at 2:21 PM, Terrie Arnold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

> http://www.skybell.com/A visual plus speaker doorbell that is Wi-Fi that will work with your smart phone so no matter where you are you can see who is at your front door so I thought I pass it on the list that's it sounds really interesting never heard of that before so give it a look everybody sounds really really interesting
>

> Sent from my iPhone

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]