From:
Joseph Stephen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2016 16:06:41 +1030
Hi Barry, can you tell by a different beep for example when you switch
between vfo a and b? How about when you reach the beginning of the memories
when scrolling? Does it support direct memory or frequency entry via a
builtin keypad as well as the dial? It would be helpful if you could
describe all that you find accessible rather than bits and pieces so that
anyone reding the archive later can get a full understanding of just how
accessible or inaccessible a radio is.

Thanks
Joseph