From:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 19:15:29 -0400

Hello,

Just 6 spots left in my New Hampshire Gluten-Free Weekend Wellness Retreat.
8 spots left in my Santa Barbara retreat.

October 23-25, 2015 -  a gluten-free B & B in Intervale, NH (near North
Conway)

January 29-31, 2016  - a gorgeous, peaceful retreat center in Santa Barbara,
CA

For more info: http://www.deletethewheat.com/WellnessRetreatsv2.html
<http://www.deletethewheat.com/WellnessRetreatsv2.html%20>

Or email me: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

My Special Sponsors:

Growing Naturals                        <http://www.Growingnaturals.com>
www.Growingnaturals.com

Pioneer Nutritional Formulas      <http://www.Pioneernutritional.com>
www.Pioneernutritional.com

Andean Dream                           <http://www.AndeanDream.com>
www.AndeanDream.com

Gerbs                                          <http://www.mygerbs.com>
www.mygerbs.com

Mary's Gone Crackers                <http://www.marysgonecrackers.com>
www.marysgonecrackers.com

2Good2B                                     <http://www.2good2b.com>
www.2good2b.com

Schar                                           <http://www.Schar.com>
www.Schar.com

SHORT VIDEO FOR KIDS:
CSA filmed a Gluten-Free Kids' Chat w/ Melinda Dennis::
https://vimeo.com/134804540

UPCOMING GLUTEN-FREE SPECIAL EVENTS- Fall 2015 Boston, MA

Gluten-Free Food Allergy Fest, Stamford, CT

November 7 -8, 2015  (I will be speaking on Saturday)

www.gffafest.com <http://www.gffafest.com>   (for information and ticket
pre-purchase)

Foodicine Health, Inc: Special Diet Cooking Series
With Local Chefs, Jason Bond and Tony Maws and Melinda Dennis, MS, RDN

Yes, You Can Eat Gourmet and Gluten-Free:  A Very Gluten-Free Thanksgiving

November 8, 2015; 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Yes, You Can Have A Gourmet Gluten-Free Holiday:  Christmas, Chanukah &
Kwanza

November 15, 2015;  3:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Seaport Hotel Boston Action Kitchen, One Seaport Lane, Boston, MA

All proceeds to Foodicine Health, Inc
Registration: www.foodicinehealth.org

To your health!

Melinda Dennis, Founder/Owner Delete the Wheat, LLC

www.DeletetheWheat.com

 <http://www.RealLifewithCeliacDisease.com>

*******
*******