From:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 21:03:47 -0400

Save the Date!!  Join me, expert celiac dietitian Melinda Dennis, MS, RDN,
for a relaxing and highly educational weekend in one of the beautiful
settings I've chosen for my next gluten-free wellness retreats:

October 23-25, 2015 -  a gluten-free B & B in Intervale, NH (near N. Conway)

January 29-31, 2016  - a gorgeous, peaceful retreat center in Santa Barbara,
CA

Take home the valuable keys to promote your own excellent health on the
gluten-free diet. In between your intensive nutrition classes with me, enjoy
delicious gluten-free meals and treat yourself to optional massage, yoga,
walking/hiking, meditation, tennis, and meeting new like-minded, gluten-free
friends.

Topics: Managing food intolerances and sensitivities, Vital lab tests,
Healthy gluten-free meals, menu planning and demos, Gut healing tips, Safe
dining out/travel tips, Understanding key nutrients, Using supplements
appropriately, Cooking with gluten-free grains, Food testing/labeling laws,
Product samples,
Q & A with Melinda

Open to individuals 18 years and older with celiac disease or a
gluten-related disorder; registered dietitians (8 CEUs), nurses/doctors;
chefs & authors

To learn more, visit: www.deletethewheat.com/WellnessRetreatsv2.html
<http://www.deletethewheat.com/WellnessRetreatsv2.html>  or email me:

Please support my Gold Sponsors! Other sponsors welcome.

Mary's Gone Crackers:    www.marysgonecrackers.com
<http://www.marysgonecrackers.com>

2Good2B:   www.2good2b.com <http://www.2good2b.com>

Schar:   www.Schar.com <http://www.Schar.com>

To your health!

Melinda Dennis, MS, RDN, Founder/Owner Delete the Wheat, LLC

www.DeletetheWheat.com <http://www.DeletetheWheat.com>

www.RealLifewithCeliacDisease.com <http://www.RealLifewithCeliacDisease.com>