From:
Joseph Stephen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:12:00 +1030
Barry,

Plese answer the specifics. Does the radio have different beeps so you know
when a menu option is toggled on or off? Do you get a different beep to let
you know that channels have wrapped around, or that you've reached the first
menu item in a series of menu items? Can you press a key to hear the current
frequency as the website seems to indicate?
Thhanks
Joseph