From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2015 18:32:35 -0500
Is the vertical mounted on the ground? If so, on 10 meters you pretty well
got what you got. Keep in mind though too propagation could have just been 1
way, it may have just been conditions that were better one way from another.
Don't just take your results from today as a sign there's a problem.
Sometimes conditions are like that. I can say though having used many
antennas over the years, ground mounted on 10 meters, will work, but it's
not going to be a dream setup since it uses the lowest part of the antenna
for 10 meters.