VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Duane Farrar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Duane Farrar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2017 10:42:06 -0500
Hi All,

I am using Windows 7 and JAWS 17. When viewing a web page with Internet
Explorer the ALT+D key combination will put me in the address field
where I can copy the URL to paste elsewhere. How do I perform this same
function when using Adobe Reader to view a PDF document? I think I am
using Adobe Reader version X.

As an aside, I sometimes hear JAWS read a popup window that says I can
update to a newer version of Adobe Reader, but I can never seem to get
focus on that window or perhaps it is only on the screen temporarily.
What's the best method for updating Adobe Reader and are later versions
more accessible? For example, I've never quite been able to figure out
how to properly use the search feature in Adobe Reader with JAWS.

Thanks,
Duane

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]