VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Jan 2016 21:19:46 -0600
You can also go into Help -> About and it'll tell you what version you
have and whether there's an update or not. It'll also download and
install the update automatically for you. You just need to restart.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail

Archived on the World Wide Web at