From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2016 19:29:49 -0500
One thing they might consider is turning off HD
at night.  We spend a week near Michigan City
Indiana, sixty miles away from where we live just
west of Chicago and I can hear a hell of a lot
more DX after dark without all that hash that
appears either side of H D transmission, pretty
common with Chicago A M broadcasting.  Not that
there is a hell of a lot to listen to, but you can sure hear it better!