From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 23:06:05 -0500
I appreciate this, Butch.

I really don't have the equipment and know-how to do it with confidence
myself, but I bet someone in my club will if we can work together on it.  I
have saved your description of what needs to be done, and it makes basic
sense to me.

I'm going to ask at our meeting this coming  Thursday.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ