From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 03:08:43 -0800
The hot ones are likely good as they are in series with the load, that is
why those supplies are called series regulaters.  I'd replace all four
from the same vendor so you have sort of a matched set.  Should be able to
get those from mouser or some one.  You will also need some silicon
grease.  When you pull the transisters, watch for the thin mica insolater
that is between the chassie and transister.  Some times these stay stuck
to the chassie, or heat sink, and some times they come with the
transister.  You don't want the transister actually touching the heat
sink.  A small bit of silicon grease is used between insolator and
transister and between tinsolator and heat sink to help with heat
transfer.  I'll have to see if I can find the number, but if I were doing
it, I'd go with darlingtons, I think e c g 247 or e c g 249 which are the
same, but higher current.
73
Butch
WA0VJR