From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 2015 19:22:51 -0500
Personally, I love manually sent morse, sent with mechanical things...either hand key, sideswiper, or bug. Maybe I'll get the hang of a sideswiper sometime, but I haven't yet. I've got five....no, six straight keys. A Russian TKF key (the one with the big filter in the base), a miniature Russian military key, a J-38, a J-45, a key of unknown manufacture, and a Czech military key. My favorite is the Czech key, and if you can get one, they're excellent at the price. I also have four bugs: a Lionel J-36, a SpeedX model 515 (Les Logan era), an Electro bug, and a Cedar Rapids bug. Haven't used the cedar rapids bug much, nor the SpeedX. I also haven't tried the unknown key. Oh. I have one cootie, a Vizkey one. I currently lust after a Vizkey right angle bug. One of these days. ...

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194