From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2015 23:19:47 -0600
For what it is worth, it is the PDF of my license that I downloaded from the
FCC website that I, in turn, tried to upload to the Remotehams site, and it
would not accept it. That is why I ended up printing out a copy of my
license from the PDF and then, scanning it back in and saving it as a .jpeg
file type and uploading that to the Remotehams website, and it worked just
fine.

Ron, K8HSY