From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2015 20:16:27 -0500
The perception is that on Sunday afternoon, especially, things will get slow
and you need every last QSO you can get, even if some of them take extra
time. I saw this play out especially in the 10-meter Technician-class
subband. You don't have as much time to do this on CW. On our PVRC
reflector, someone noted that the year of first license had a lot more
stations licensed before 2000 on CW and significant numbers licensed since
2010 on phone. This is to be expected.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com