From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2015 19:55:22 -0500
Tom,

Sounds good.  As others have said, the supply is rated and was sold as a
match for a 100 watt transceiver.  It will work fine for you.

Will be curious   to see  if it solves the problem.    I understand the
transistors on the Astron's can sometimes fail.  The 35A has 4 of them.
   You can feel them on the rear heat sink,  in the wide gaps between
the fins.  2 transistors in each gap.   Not sure if one or more of the
transistors failing would give  the symptoms you see, but perhaps.

73, Steve  KW3A